Purpose of the Job Role
Create ‘Raving FIXFAST Fans’ as a result of impeccable customer service. Manage and ensure that our customer service team is the most trusted, most helpful, and most responsive.
Customer Experience Manager
Positive, driven, and great social skills. Good attention to detail acts with honesty and integrity and a good communicator needs to enjoy a fast-paced environment. Problem solver. Must be reliable and someone who keeps their promises. Remain calm with customers in tense situations. Ability to turn a negative situation positive.
Good computer knowledge, good at reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have 5+ years of customer service experience. (customer service management preferably). Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
Develop ‘Raving FIXFAST Fans’. Manage the customer service team to ensure that all our valued customers have the confidence and knowledge that their quote, order, and service requirements will be delivered on time and in full.
To fulfill the Fixfast team’s promises of providing maximum reliability with minimum fuss to our customers. Meet the key performance indicators.
Key Performance Indicators
NPS and OTTC (On-time ticket completion)
- Develop, manage and communicate key performance indicators to encourage growth and improve service.
- Manage the ticket management system and ensure all inquiries are categorized and prioritized accordingly to ensure our service level is ‘above and beyond.’
- Assign and prepare quotes for products/systems interacting with team members and other departments as required.
- Support customers via phone or webchat with product or service questions and resolve issues immediately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manage the CRM system and record all history and opportunities in the pipeline.
- Assist with processing sales orders where necessary and some data entry.
- Manage the opening of all customer accounts and work with finance to ensure credit worthiness. GM or Finance will approve all credit accounts. This includes payment terms for non-account and large orders.
- Create processes and procedures for all CS-related tasks.
- Establish and build a foundation for a world-class customer service team that is able to cope with quick growth without any degradation in the customer experience.
- Ensure that the Sales Manager’s pricing strategy for every customer is followed.