Purpose of the Job Role
Support our customers and respective sales region team to ensure we are the most trusted, most helpful and most responsive
Good attention to detail acts with honesty and integrity and is a good communicator, needs to be goal driven and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Problem solver. Must be positive and communicative and someone who keeps their promises. Understanding or willing to learn relevant standards and regulations. Remain calm with customers in tense situations.
Good computer knowledge, good at reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Must have 2+ years of internal sales and customer service experience.
Utilize the ticket management system to ensure that all of our valued customers have the confidence and knowledge that their quote, order, and service requirements will be delivered on time and in full.
- Support the BDM (Business Development Manager) with the growth of the specific sales regions by preparing quotations and building rapport with the customer base
- Fulfill incoming quote requests and ensure they are handled effectively and efficiently
- Support customers via phone or webchat with product or service questions and resolve issues efficiently and effectively. Upsell where possible
- Utilize the CRM system and record all history and opportunities into the pipeline
- Assist with taking sales orders and some data entry
- Assist with the opening of all customer accounts and work with finance to ensure creditworthiness. GM or Finance will approve all credit accounts. This includes payment terms for non-account and large orders
- Support the BDM program with marketing tasks and follow up as required to grow sales
- Ensure that the Sales Manager’s pricing strategy for every customer is followed
- Communicate with the BDM’s to capture all necessary project information in view of the generation of a solution and quotation
To fulfill the FIXFAST USA team’s promises of providing maximum reliability with minimum fuss to our customers. Meet the key performance indicators.
Key Performance Indicators
OTTC (On time ticket completion) & Sales Goals