Contribute to existing programs while assisting with development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. Effective performance will contribute to increased brand exposure, increased inbound traffic, and increased sales revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions including communications, branding, content management, etc. The Marketing Coordinator is well organized, can multitask, and can handle many diverse projects simultaneously.
Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
Experience in marketing coordination or similar role. Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools. Good attention to detail, acts with honesty and integrity and a good team player, needs to be growth and goal driven and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Able to work with various marketing professionals to bring experience and quality content to benefit the FIXFAST USA marketing strategy. Showcases a willingness to learn new trends, products, and workflows.
Good computer knowledge, familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud programs, understanding of digital marketing channels and social media platforms, marketing experience, good at reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
Create and maintain content that adds value to the operations of our clients, enables a top-flight customer experience, and upholds KATTSAFE as a premium manufacturer of roof access and fall protection products.
- Ensure that existing content, such as Installation Manuals, Product Sheets, Webpages, and Videos are up to date with technical specifications, imagery, and other details.
- Assist in the creation of new KATTSAFE content by communicating the necessary direction with other marketing professionals and or team members.
- Assist in the management of valuable business partners by fulfilling literature requests, creating presentations, creating reports, sending corporate gifts, etc.
- Coordinate with other team members to run project-based reports that assist in making decisions during the sales process.
- Assist with other marketing-related tasks as necessary in a small, but fast-growing business.
To fulfil the Fixfast team’s promises of providing maximum reliability with minimum fuss to our customers.