OSHA and ANSI Compliant
To ensure worker safety and protection, the construction industry is regulated by OSHA and ANSI standards. To remain in compliance, construction workers — specifically rooftop workers — must understand these requirements and implement them daily to prevent serious injury or death.
Different types of roof top hazards can range from skylights to leading edges. By identifying these typical rooftop risks, you’ll be better equipped to prepare a plan to complete your project safely, efficiently and within OSHA and ANSI compliance.
Remaining in OSHA and ANSI Compliance
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) protects construction workplaces with safety and health standards, especially for employees who work on rooftops. OSHA has designed several solutions to help protect workers from falls, such as fall arrest equipment, restraint mechanisms and guardrails.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which consists of government agencies, organizations, international and academic bodies and individuals, helps develop voluntary safety standards. Remaining in ANSI compliance ensures your workers stay protected whether they are using a lifeline system or a personal fall arrest system.
Keep Your Construction Site Safe With Our OSHA and ANSI Compliant Fall Systems
FIXFAST USA is your source for some of the most trusted fall protection solutions in the industry. Whether your site requires a modular access system or a fixed ladder, we have the products you need to safeguard your workers from numerous roof hazards. We can help you eliminate access issues and fall risks so your workers can stay safe and return home to their families each evening. You can do so with our ANSI and OSHA compliant options, which include:
- KATTCLIMB®: KATTCLIMB ladders, which are made using high tensile light-weight aluminum, ensure users stay secure while ascending and descending. Options include mounting, fall arrest systems, support brackets and security solutions.
- KATTGUARD™: With the KATTGUARD system, your workers will experience continuous fall protection through differently configured and styled guardrails. Choose from options ranging from toe-boards to walkways and experience peace of mind on your job site.
- KATTWALK™: The KATTWALK, which is a permanent walkway, allows workers to navigate rough or slanted rooftops with confidence. Even in unfavorable weather, the stable surface will keep workers secure.
- KOMBI®: KOMBI stair and platform systems allow workers to safely access high areas. No matter which engineered, no-weld system you choose, you can take advantage of several different customization features.
- KATTCONNECT™: With an anchor point and lifeline systems, the KATTCONNECT will deliver additional security and protection for rooftop workers.
Remain in Compliance With Our Roof Fall Protection and Restraint Systems
At FIXFAST USA, we’ve been helping workers stay safe from fall hazards with our array of roof fall protection and restraint systems since 1975. Whether you are looking for an OSHA roof access ladder or ANSI fixed ladder, we’ll make sure your needs are taken care of.
Ready to learn how you can experience maximum safety with minimum fuss? Reach out today if you have any questions or would like to request a quote on any of our safe access products and fall protection systems.