KATTCLIMB® Angled Fixed Ladders
FIXFAST USA is a leading supplier of ladders and roof access materials. Our products follow the guidelines and standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to save you time and money on research and preparation. We’ll give you everything you need to help you get back to work safely.
Browse our collection of KATTCLIMB® Angled Fixed Ladders and discover how accessible our gear is.
Safely Provide Access with FIXFAST USA RL20 Series Fixed Ladders
Angled fixed ladders are specifically suited for small elevation changes. We have several options to fit different spaces. Angled fixed ladders are ergonomically sound, and they provide easy access to elevated surfaces such as roofs or platforms.
Constructed of aluminum, these angled fixed ladders are lightweight, sturdy and non-corrosive. As with all of our products, KATTCLIMB® Angled Fixed Ladders meet OSHA and ANSI standards as applicable, but they are also ergonomically designed for user comfort as well as safety.
RL21 Angled Access Ladder with Grab Rails
The RL21 Angled Access Ladder has larger grab rails for easy maneuvering from the ground to the roof or elevated surface. We have several ladder kits available, with maximum heights starting at 4′ 3″ and ending at 15′ 6″. This ladder works well in areas that do not support a walking platform.
RL22 Angled Access Ladder with Parapet Platform
The RL22 Angled Access Ladder reaches the elevated area and mounts to the floor. The attached platform sits above the parapet wall for safe access. You can choose from multiple base options to mount the ladder to the elevated surface.
RL23 Angled Access Ladder with 8ft Walkway System
RL25 Angled Access Ladder with 3ft Walkway Platform
The RL25 works for spaces with room for a small platform. This platform is surrounded by guardrail, and different mount options are available depending on the roof system.
How to Choose a Fixed Ladder
Choosing the right leader is simple if you know the environmental specifications. Before your make your purchase, you should take all the necessary measurements and considerations.
To find the right ladder for your area, follow these steps:
- Measure the distance from the ground level to the elevated surface.
- Measure how much room you have for a platform.
- Consider what other safety equipment you will need.
- Ensure that the area of interest can support a platform.
If you are unsure of what ladder you need after taking these steps, contact a specialist at FIXFAST USA. We will help you find the right setup for your roof access point.
Find More With FIXFAST USA
Founded in 1975, FIXFAST USA began as a family business dedicated to keeping other workers safe. Decades later, our goal remains the same. We provide high-quality fall protection and roof access safety equipment to businesses of all sizes. We also pride ourselves on educating others on industry technology and updates.
When you work with FIXFAST USA, you’ll get a solution that is:
- Efficient: Sturdy climbing and walking gear helps workers feel confident in every step. Your team can spend less time worrying about safety and more time focusing on the job.
- Compliant: Finding regulated, OSHA-compliant equipment can be a challenge. We make it easy to find, install and use great equipment that meets all required codes.
- Safe: The most important part of our job is keeping others safe. We provide materials to help make sure every worker gets home at the end of the day.