Among construction workers, an estimated 81% of fall injuries treated in U.S. emergency departments (EDs) involve a ladder…and its a well-known fact that many falls from ladders occur when the top of the ladder slips.
The KATT Ladder Support Brackets are designed to provide a secure attachment point for portable ladders when accessing a roof. The support bracket prevents movement of portable ladders in any direction. With the support bracket fastened to the wall or roof edge, there is then a clear, designated roof access area.
- Simple installation using standard fasteners
- Prevents sideways movement and ladder base slip
- Includes plastic coated steel cable for securing ladder to support bracket
- High strength stainless steel construction
- Low aesthetic profile, minimal visual impact
The LD401 wall mount and the LD402 top mount brackets can be used at strategic points around a building to allow contractors to safely mount a portable ladder and access the roof.
LD401 wall mount ladder supports can also be fixed to the wall to provide a secure, fixed point for accessing a fixed ladder that starts part way up a building.